We've compiled a list of useful links related to content on this website. If you'd like to add anything we have missed, please send feedback.
- OSI Security - developed the WICAR.org website to test a clients' anti-malware solution.
- WICAR.org Mailing List - join the mailing list to discuss the concept and get involved.
- WICAR github repository - fork and submit pull requests to add new malware tests.
- EICAR.org - the industry standard EICAR Anti-Virus Test File.
- Metasploit - all exploits and payloads are automatically generated with the Framework.
- MIcrosoft Edge Chromium Page - Microsoft Defender SmartScreen Demo Pages to test functionality.
- Firefox Malware Protection & Phishing Page - a test URL to ensure phishing functionality is detected in Mozilla Firefox.
- Sophos Web Security and Control Test Site - a test website to assess detection in Sophos Web Security and Control products.
- Spycar.org - a suite of tools designed to mimic spyware-like behavior, but in a benign form to test anti-spyware protection.
- StopBadware.org - makes the Web safer through the prevention, mitigation, and remediation of badware websites. Our work protects people and organizations from becoming victims of viruses, spyware, scareware, and other badware.
- BadSSL.com - a large number of SSL encryption and security tests for web browsers and content filters.